We’re looking for one (1) Analytics Associate to join us and get a lightning fast learning curve while working with digital marketing analytics across channels such as Google Ads, Facebook, Instagram, Snap, TikTok, Email Marketing platforms, data visualization, Google Tag Manager, Google Optimize and a lot more.
You’ll have the opportunity to learn from some of the very best in the digital marketing and analytics industry.
You will work with world leading brands, companies and products.
We’ll ensure you get a strong development and understanding of the digital analytics landscape.
Your focus is to help our clients, together with our senior team, to setup tracking and data visualization, solve tracking challenges and work with CRO (Conversion Rate Optimization). We’ll also work with data validation and Customer Data Platform (CDP) projects, among other things.
What does it mean to be Nimble? Basically: humble, smart, eager to learn, self-starter, takes initative, ambitious, naturally curious and passionate about digital growth and data.
- Execute, build/setup/maintain tracking, data visualization and structures based on strategies and frameworks set by senior colleagues
- Support other colleagues with tracking and data challenges
- Scope involves server-side tracking, app measurement such as working with Mobile Attribution Partners and different ways to measure web behavior
- Turn insight and data into action
- Work closely with senior colleagues on strategies, preparations for meetings with clients and reporting when it comes to digital analytics
- Proactively identifying opportunities to scale digital analytics efforts for our clients
- Work with analytics and tracking to understand what works best and be part of analytics and campaign optimization and recommendations for our senior colleagues and clients based on digital analytics and data
- Naturally curious and eager to learn
- Proactive and critical thinking
- Communicative and collaborative
- Self-starter and self-going
- Easily adapts to changing situations
- Passionate about marketing, analytics and data
- You have probably recently graduated within Digital Analytics and/or have some digital analytics + data + marketing experience, preferably hands-on
- You are curious about data and are familiar with excel/spreadsheets
- Fluency in English and Swedish, written and verbal
- (Preferred) BA/ BSc in management, economics, marketing, business or similar
As part of the recruitment process you will be requested to take a logical reasoning test and a personality test.